Monday, January 18, 2016

Kenneth's Ministry

Kenneth (center, checkered shirt) with some of the students he prays with.
My name is Kenneth Kitamirike. I am a literacy teacher here at Refuge and Hope. Working here has given me an opportunity to share the love of our Lord with people from different parts of Africa.

I started a lunch hour fellowship here a few months ago for students interested in praying together and learning more about Jesus. Everyday, during our lunch hour, students come from different classes, different countries and different tribes to fellowship, worship and pray together.

During the fellowship, we share the Word of our Lord and we talk of His goodness in our lives. God is so good. His love is beyond measure. The more I serve him, the more I feel his love in my life.


One of the things the Lord has taught me during the time I have been at Refuge and Hope is that all I need to do is to trust him and let him take the lead! 

No comments: